BEST WINTER FRUIT SALAD

by - 12:28



The Best Winter Fruit Salad is loaded with clementines, kiwi, pears, apples, and pomegranate.  It gets tossed in a tasty honey lime poppyseed dressing that you won’t be able to get enough!  









Fruit.  I seriously can’t get enough fruit.  I have always loved having fruit in the house and my little girl loves fruit just as much as I do!  Even though I love summer fruits and am totally a strawberry gal, some of my favorite fruits are winter fruits.  Clementines for example are always at our house as soon as they start putting them in the grocery stores.  And I am totally obsessed with kiwis.  

Apples, pears, pomegranate seeds, everything comes together so perfectly in this mouthwatering salad.
I made this winter fruit salad quite a few times during the holidays and it is so bright, refreshing and delicious.  We love having a fruit salad at the dinner table when we eat with family, and this one is always requested!




It’s so simple and requires a little chopping and gets tossed in a honey lime poppyseed dressing.  I love using honey lime in my fruit salads and it gives it a sweet and tangy coating on the fruit.
I could have eaten almost this entire bowl of fruit by myself and it is always a hit with our family!  I know that your loved ones are going to love it too!






The Best Winter Fruit Salad


Prep time 15 mins  
Serves: 4-6



INGREDIENTS


1 large apple peeled and sliced
1 pear, sliced
2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into rounds
3 clementines, peeled and separated
½ cup pomegranate seeds
1 Tablespoon Honey
3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
1 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped




INSTRUCTIONS


In a medium bowl combine apple, pear, bananas, kiwi, clementines, and pomegranate seeds. Lightly toss.

In a small bowl whisk together honey, lime juice, poppy seeds, and mint. Drizzle over fruit and toss until coated. Serve.




Nutritional Information  

Calories 190      Fat 1g      Satfat 0.0g      Protein 3g      Carbohydrate 46g      Fiber 7g       Cholesterol 0.0mg       Sodium 4mg




LIKE and SHARE  ; )

You May Also Like

0 comments